University of South Carolina College of Pharmacy's Student Support Fund
For UofSC College of Pharmacy students, the total learning process goes beyond the classroom. Pharmacy students are driven and enthusiastic about extracurricular professional development opportunities such as conferences, national competitions, and the rich variety of student organizations that speak to their interests and provide engaging, unique experiences. The Pharmacy Student Organization Support Fund provides the resources needed to support these opportunities. Today, you have an opportunity to easily support College of Pharmacy students by giving to the Pharmacy Student Organization Support Fund.
Your gift to the Pharmacy Student Organization Support Fund:
- enables promising students attend state, regional and national conferences
- rewards successful student teams by supporting travel to national competitions
- supports our college’s student organizations with crucial events like annual initiation dinners
- provides travel funds to bring in speakers to share their unique and meaningful real-world experiences
- spreads the word about the College of Pharmacy and the University of South Carolina to our community and beyond
- delivers immeasurable value to College of Pharmacy graduating students entering their career paths
Your generosity opens doors for our students. Thank you for supporting their dreams.